Saturday, December 7, 2013

Blogmas Day 7: Statement Necklaces

Hello everyone!  I hope you are all having a great weekend!  I did some shopping recently and picked up two statement necklaces that I am absolutely in love with!  Both caught my eye immediately and just begged to be a part of my collection (I mean, maybe thats not exactly what happened, but close enough)!!

These statement necklaces are great because they can be dressed up for a night out look, or easily dressed down with a tshirt and jeans for a unique & chic look!  See my finds below!



I absolutely love the shape of this necklace and the way it looks with a graphic tshirt and a chunky knit sweater!  This will definitely be my go to look for cold weather days!  What would otherwise be a casual tshirt and jeans look is instantly transformed into a chic and fashionable outfit with just this necklace!  While it may look pretty pricey, I thought it was reasonably priced at $78.00!  If you are interested in this Tasha Bib Necklace, you can order it online from Nordstrom!  It also comes in black!



My second pick is this gorgeous crystal necklace from Macys, for $46.50 + 25% off!  Great deal!  I love the sparkliness of the rhinestones, and the clear crystlas in the middle allow the color of your top to peek through!  I think it really pops over this fushia sweater I have been obsessing over lately!  What do you guys think?!

Some of these statement necklaces can be pretty pricey, but if you hunt around, you can find ones that easily fit into your budget!  I would love to see pictures of any statement necklaces you guys are loving right now!!

Thanks for reading!

xoxo
linds&bells

IFB Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. They are so classic! I love them all! Crystal necklace is very unique being a matching to all!

    Love,
    Sindhu
    Tantu
    The Arts & Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love these necklaces, amazing!! Happy Sunday doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these so much!! seems perfect for the holidays (:

    <3 Colleen
    thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for Christmas! Think I prefer the 2nd. Really reasonably priced!

    http://www.lornamai.co.uk/blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am seriously in heaven! I have an obsession with statement necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW realllyy awesome pics they are stunniinnng

    ReplyDelete