Sunday, December 15, 2013

Blogmas Day 15: DIY Chalkboard + Xmas Card

Hey everyone!  Today I wanted to do a quick and easy DIY chalkboard that you can use as decor in your home, or for a cute holiday picture like I did!

You will only need a couple of things:
  • A mirror or framed piece of wood (I found a very inexpensive mirror at Ikea)
  • Chalkboard paint (Michaels Craft Store)
  • a paint brush or sponge
  • chalk


Apply two coats of the chalkboard paint to the mirror, making sure the first coat dries completely before applying the second one.  After applying the second coat, let the mirror dry for at least one whole day.



After it is dry, you are done!  How easy was that?!  I chose to use mine for some cute holiday pictures I took of Bella!  (Get ready for Bella overload)






Look at that guilty face....


I hope you enjoyed the pictures, as as always, thanks for reading!!

xoxo
linds&bells

IFB Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely idea to make, looks quite easy to!! Your dog is precious, love that little face...so sweet :))) Have a great week doll x

    The Dainty Dolls House

    ReplyDelete