Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Jewelry Display

I don't know about you, but I have been seriously lacking on the jewelry train.  I have jewelry, that's definitely not the problem, but rather remembering or taking the time to put it on is.  Normally, I store my baubles in my closet in pull out jewelry drawers, but this type of storage makes it easy to forget what I have because it isn't right in front of me.  So, I decided to change things up!


Hopefully you all saw my previous post on my hedgehog cups that I keep on my dresser to store little trinkets in.  I took some white plates from Crate & Barrel and added them with my hedgehogs on top of my dresser for a sort of "jewelry shop" look.  I am really happy with the way it came out!  It's my last stop before I leave my room and now I have no excuse not to add some arm candy :)

 This jewelry setup allows you to color coordinate jewelry really easily, or organize your pieces by type!  Most of my pieces are gold, so I simply displayed them randomly!  For each season, or as you see fit, you can switch up which jewelry you display as well!  I tend to keep my more fun and bright pieces out for display, while my more expensive jewelry stays tucked away safe and not out in the open!


Keeping my jewelry out has not only made me remember to use it, but it also adds a nice "boutiquey" feel to my room.  Every morning I can shop my collection!  And who doesn't love shopping?!

Let me know in the comments below how you organize or display your jewelry!  Thanks for reading!

xoxo
linds&bells
  IFB Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. I don't organize or display my jewelry and need to. LOVE the way you showcase yours! And also love your jewelry as well. You have a beautiful collection.
    http://clothesbutnotquite.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Send me pics when you get yours together! Id love to see!

      xx
      Lindsey

      Delete
  2. I need to follow this jewelry display asap. I'm totally on the same train as you. I remember after I come across or remember I have it. Loving this simple and easy diy project a lot !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! yes it was so easy to do! And makes getting ready in the mornings so easy!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! Now keeping it this organized and clean will be a challenge...haha

      Delete
  4. great idea! i love how you display your jewelries. if only i have enough space and that much jewels, i'd probably do that too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it definitely does take up extra space, but its nice having everything out where i can see it! Thanks for reading

      Delete
  5. You are far more organized than me, I really need to do something with all of mine, it's a mess!! These looks great!! Have a wonderful weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Mine was a mess too! But now that I organized I feel like I am wearing my pieces more! Just keeping it organized may be a problem...lol

      xx
      Lindsey

      Delete
  6. Love the hedgehogs! I saw them awhile ago at Anthropologie. Personally, I'm a huge fan of using tea cup to store my jewelry, and whatever else makes its way to my desk and shelves.

    Arielle from Tangled Musings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teacups sound adorable! That's such a great idea, the next time I see one, I may just have to pick it up to add to my display haha
      Thanks for reading!

      xx
      Lindsey

      Delete