Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Easy Halloween Decor

Recently I picked up some Halloween decorations and thought I would share!  The first thing I got was this set of adorable sparkly battery operated candles.  They look awesome in a dark or dimly lit room, and since they are battery operated, they are worry free! Just turn them on and let them go all night...
I found them at Costco for only $14.99 for all three! To find your closest Costco, click here.  They are not available online through Costco, but I did find them on Amazon for slightly more.  If you are interested, you can find them here.


I placed some of the candles, along with some unique pumpkins I found at Trader Joe's on my desk for a cute little Fall setup.  I also picked up a purple spiderweb bowl from Target and filled it with candy! So festive! Let me know how you guys are decorating for Halloween.

xoxo
linds&bells
IFB Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment