Monday, October 21, 2013

Easy Dia de Los Muertos Look

I have seen so many pictures and videos of Dia de Los Muertos looks that I was inspired to recreate my own! It was actually pretty easy and I used supplies that I already had in my makeup collection!

It only took me about 35 minutes total, making it a fun and easy look for any Halloween or Dia de Los Muertos parties you will be going too!


Above are the products I used to create this fun look.  I first started with 3-4 layers of MAC's cream foundation in "white." (Make sure you allow each layer to dry before applying another)  This foundation is very opaque and worked great for the look!  Next I drew circles around my eyes with MAC's liquid black eyeliner and filled in the areas with MAC's gel black eyeliner.  To set the black liner, I set it with MAC's Carbon black eyeshadow.  Next, I took a gold paintpot by MAC and dabbed it on the center of my eyelids to add a little depth to my eyes.  I then began to create a scallop edge design with different eyeliners/lipliners around the black circles- a classic aspect to most Dia de Los Muertos looks.  I finished up the look by adding some other decorative features, filling in my nose, and adding black lines around my mouth.

This look allows you to be as creative as you want! You can add whatever your little heart desires! Let me know in the comments below if you tried creating this look!

xoxo
linds&bells

IFB Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment