Friday, January 10, 2014

Dry Hair? Meet your new best friend

Hey everyone!  I hope you all had a fantastic week!  Today I wanted to post a review on a new hair product I recently picked up, the I.C.O.N leave in replenishing spray!

For the past few months I have been switching off between the WEN cleansing conditioner and the Macadamia "Flawless" cleansing conditioner, both of which are sulfate free and overall have really been great for my hair.  However, I always like to put some sort of serum or spray onto my hair after cleansing, to keep it sleek and frizz free during the blow dry process.  Normally I use "Its a 10" miracle spray, but when I ran out I decided to try something new, and what do you know?!  I found something that I love even more!


This leave in conditioner is absolutely amazing and makes my hair so silky smooth.  I have been using about 3-4 sprays, focusing on the hair from my ears down.  The consistency isn't too thick, allowing for my hair to quickly absorb it.  It also doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or dirty!



Using this product with my WEN and Macadamia cleansing conditioners, I really have found my perfect hair care routine.

Interested in trying the I.C.O.N spray out?  Check it out here.

Thanks for reading!

xoxo
linds&bells IFB Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment